Sunday, June 24, 2012

A New Beginning

WOW!!  It's been 9 whole months since my last post!  It really scares me how fast the time goes by!!  Since the last time I was here...Blogger has changed!  Ironic, isn't it?!?!  I don't like change...but here I am trying to "Embrace" it.  I'm not sure how to use this new blogger just yet...so I have no idea how this post will look when I'm done.  I'll have to play around with it a bit I guess (like I have time for that!)

Ok...well...one of the changes that I'm determined to make (and have been struggling with for the past 3 years)...is my weight!!  I signed up as a distributor with ViSalus in November 2011.  I instantly fell in love with it!!  I loved everything about the product...and the company!  I've done well with it financially, and I feel fantastic.  But...I have hardly lost any weight at all.  Now, in saying that, I need to make it perfectly clear...that ViSalus IS NOT a "diet" and isn't just about losing weight.  It's a "HEALTH" Challenge.  However, when you treat your body the way you should...and give it the proper nutrition...you will naturally lose weight, IF you need to.  I have been drinking the shakes here and there...and do notice the health benefits...but have been eating whatever I want, around the shakes.  You are not going to lose weight if you are still eating junk...no matter how many shake you drink!!!  So...with that being said...here is what my Facebook status said today....

"Ok all my Facebook peeps...I REALLY need your help in keeping me accountable!! It's about time that I become a "PRODUCT OF THE PRODUCT"! As you all know...I have been a promoter with ViSalus and the Body By Vi 90 Day Challenge for a few months now. I've done very well with it financially and as far as my health goes...I feel fantastic. However...I have been cheating on myself constantly, and haven't lost hardly any weight at all. All my customers and team members are shrinking...and I'm staying the same. It's time for me to smarten up...for real!! I start over every Monday...haha. But this Monday (tomorrow)...I'm starting AGAIN...only I'm sticking with it this time. And you're all gonna help me...right?!?!?!? I want you to make me stick to it!! Publicly ask me how I'm doing...ask me how much weight I've lost this week...etc. MAKE me stick to it!! I have a truly embarrassing before photo...the kind that people just love to see. If y'all keep me accountable...I promise to show it with a before/after shot at the end of this 90 Day Challenge. You will really and truly be shocked at what you see!!!" 

I am going to do this!!  This is one "change" that I am definitely going to "Embrace".  I have no idea how many people...if anyone at all...reads my blog.  But I am going to blog about my 90 Day HEALTH and weight loss challenge.  If there is anyone out there...please feel free to comment and give me your two cents worth!!  Being accountable is a huge help for me.  So if I know you're out there...and watching my every move...I won't want to let you down!!  

If there is anyone that would like to join me on my challenge....check out my website at www.nataliecampbell93.myvi.net. 

Here's to "Embracing Change".  

No comments:

Post a Comment